Virtual Conference FAQs
Please see below the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Virtual Conference.
No. The World of Microbiome: Digestive & Metabolic Health 2020 Conference will be transformed into an entirely Virtual Conference.
Yes, the Virtual Conference will take place on 4-6 November 2020.
The WoMDMH 2020 virtual congress will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program including:
- Listen to all the lectures – whenever and wherever you want
- Network with your colleagues – browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them
- Earn CME credits – participate in the scientific programme and earn CME credits
- See all the e-poster presentations – in your own time
- Join the debate – join the live discussions for all of the sessions, carefully scheduled to allow participation from all over the world
- Visit WoMPBI 2020 Conference as well – access scientific content not only of WoMDMH 2020 sessions but also of the World of Microbiome: Pregnancy, Birth & Infancy Conference
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall – virtual reality will take you on a journey through the exhibition booths where you can choose to explore any of the displayed material and information
- Give your feedback – take a short survey and rate the scientific quality of the session
- Come back for more – All sessions will be available on-demand for 3 months following the Virtual Conference
To attend the virtual conference, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and valid registration. You will receive login details a few days prior to the conference.
REGISTRATION & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Yes, you are automatically registered for the virtual conference. Further details and guidance on how to navigate the meeting platform will be announced in due course.
Yes, your abstract submission is still valid. You will be contacted soon with more information about it.
The content will be available on-demand for 3 months following the conference dates, for all registered participants.
PROGRAM & SPEAKERS
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after completing the online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. You will receive a link in an email after the Conference. More information will be published here.
Yes, there will be a virtual exhibition area.
We will contact you directly regarding your participation.